Thursday, January 5, 2012

SWISS DAYS 2011



Every year my mom and I go to Swiss Days. It is absolutely INSANE!! It is a craft show type of event held in Midway, UT. There are hundreds of vendors there selling their handmade crafts, some are larger business owners and some are just women and men doing a little something on the side.



I swear that every woman in Utah and the neighboring states attends this show every year. It is wall to wall people. There are even a few men who attempt to survive the craziness. Poor souls. They are usually just walking around carrying all the stuff their wives have purchased. :)  They are definitely troopers out there.



It's funny because in past years I was always so frustrated with all the strollers running over my feet and blocking the booths so I couldn't get in OR out. However, this year.....I get it. I had to drive my own stroller up and down the rough terrain lined with booths because my little Madison was finally here to enjoy the trip with us. She was only 8 weeks at the time and slept the majority of the day in the stroller, but we had a blast. The weather was perfect and I found some awesome things to buy. I always end up with so many crafty ideas after we leave there.

It is so beautiful up there. I look forward to this trip every year in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment