Thursday, January 5, 2012

GARDNER VILLAGE 2011


Another tradition my mom and I have, is every year we go out to Garner Village sometime in the fall. Typically we wait until all the halloween decorations are out and we head for the cute little overpriced shops. They have some really cute things to see out there and their decorations for the holidays are AMAZING!!

We usually eat at Archibald's and peruse around the stores wishing we could afford some of the things we see. Even just window shopping is fun though. I didn't take as many pictures this year because we ended up going too early and the decorations were only about 1/3 of the way done.




Madison came with and because the shops are so small they don't allow strollers inside them. You have to park outside and then walk through. I didn't want to mess with any of that so I just ended up carrying her around the whole time. I wish I had known cause I would have brought the carrier with me. She just slept the majority of the time we were walking and she was a little too young still to enjoy any of the decorations. So hopefully next year we can time it better and she can have a blast out there.




Thanks Momma, I had fun going with you.


No comments:

Post a Comment