Thursday, January 5, 2012

4 MONTHS

4 MONTHS

11-4-11
Height 23.75" (20%)
Weight 14lbs 2oz (75%)


It's so hard to remember back to when Madison was 4 months. So much has happened since then. Some things to document would have to be:
  • Loves her BUMBO chair since 3 months old, sits in it every day
  • Began sleeping 8-10 hours at night
  • Started drooling like crazy
  • Would NOT take naps unless we held her, they only lasted about 20 min
  • Interested in objects and toys
  • Tried rice cereal for the very first time
  • Reflux was still bad
  • Started to realize she has hands
  • Loves to suck on her thumb and pointer finger
  • In size 6 month clothes, size 2 diapers
  • Began sleeping in her crib in her own room
I wish I could remember so much more. This was about the time that we really started to get her on a good schedule. It saved my sanity more than anything else so far. Everything was so sparatic, except for feedings, we had those down pretty well.

I guess I didn't take very many pictures of just everyday life around this time, only holiday ones. So note to self......TAKE MORE PHOTOS!! :)

I love you Madison, you are my everything little girl. It's been so fun seeing you grow up. xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment