Thursday, January 5, 2012

2012 NEW YEAR RESOLUTIONS

* 2012 *

Ok, so I am officially severely behind on my blogging. I have wanted to just sit down and catch up so badly but every time I get a small break for a minute, something else swoops in and takes my time.

One of my New Year's resolutions is to finally get caught up and stay caught up as much as possible througout the year. I suppose we'll just see how it goes.

This year I only picked a few somewhat do-able things for my list, so that I may actually get them accomplished this time. :)  Here is my list for 2012:

1. Drink at least 64 oz of water every day. Water is LIFE!! I know this, I have known this for a long long time, but I have such a hard time getting it all down for some reason. So far so good though!! Yay me!!



2. Catch up my blogging and try to stay caught up. Good luck right?


3. Pay down debt. Chris and I have spent a lot making our ranch suitable for our critters. Now it's time to pay it off!!



4. Complete another Pay-It-Forward project for Waylon's Day 6-21-12. Wow, it will have been 2 years. sigh.



5. Take more pictures!! I always say that and then I forget, or I think I'll just take some later, but I don't. So, no more thinking that, I am just going to do it. I LOVE pictures!!


There you have it folks, now I am on record for all the things I want to accomplish this year. Not much I know, but it's enough for me for this year. Plus.....anything else I accomplish will just be a bonus. :)

Here's to a great year. Happy 2012 everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment