Sunday, April 3, 2011

OUR LONG LOST BLOG....FOUND

For some reason I was bound and determined to locate our old blog that I started in 2008 tonight. Well, I finally found the darn thing and decided that it was not worth finding afterall. ha ha  I hadn't done much to it and none of the posts really mattered to me anymore, so I guess I will just continue from here. It turns out it was under a different Google account though, which is apparently why I couldn't find it. I am such a nerd!! Anyway, it had been bugging me for quite some time now and now I can rest easy that it is no longer lost. Now it's time for bed. :) YAWN!!

1 comment:

  1. What an intesting post. Sometimes I read back on things I've written and wonder why I even wrote it. I guess the pattern of life is always changing and the pieces and shapes of our puzzle is never the same. What once was so important somehow changes as we move forward in life. I guess you can tell that I am always checking family blogs. I love you.

    ReplyDelete