Friday, April 8, 2011
98 DAYS TO GO
Woo Hoo! I've made it down to the double digits. Madison will be here in 98 days!! Not that I'm counting that closely or anything. (wink wink) In some ways this pregnancy is going faster now that I know "who" exactly is coming. I can make preparations, decorate the nursery and go shopping. Yiipppeee!! Starting at the end of this month, at 27 weeks I will be going in every 2 weeks for appointments and then at 33 weeks we will start the weekly visits to do non-stress tests. Those few things should make it feel like its going faster too. However, sometimes I look at the days left and think, you have got to be kidding me, 98 more days. I have been pregnant for FOREVER!! I'm not even sure I remember what it feels like to "not" be pregnant. Good thing I love every second of it huh. Yes, even the morning sickness and siatica pain, even the difficulty tying my shoes, the nosebleeds, the trouble sleeping, the absentmindedness and the exhaustion. There are so many weird things that happen. I know I am counting down minute by minute, but it's not because I hate being pregnant, it's because I just want my little one HERE safe in my arms. My arms have ached to hold my baby for months and months and I can hardly wait to feel that feeling again. Hurry up little Madison, get cookin in there!! Momma will see you soon little girl. In the meantime, keep kicking me as much as possible, I don't mind one bit. :) Here are the latest bump pictures, in order, from weeks 21, 22, 23 and 24!! Enjoy!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Love!
ReplyDeletelookin GREAT girl, I`m so excited for you both...I am going to be a grandma too...YEPPY...Cole and Maddi are due around the first part of Nov. never thought I would want winter to come so fast hahaha
ReplyDeletesweats look like hey are almost off so just finish pulling them down, love to see if your p-ssy is bald or not
ReplyDelete