Thursday, April 21, 2011
MARCH FOR BABIES T-SHIRTS
I received the proof today for the T-shirts I had ordered for the March For Babies Walk. I think they look great!! I will have them available to pick up the morning of the walk so we can all wear them for the event. I just want to thank everyone who has already signed up to walk with us and also those who have donated. THANK YOU!! It means so much to me to have the love and support of a great family and friends. I know Waylon would be so proud of us for trying to make a difference. Just a reminder and a few details about the walk: If you haven't signed up to walk with the team yet, it is not too late....you can sign up pretty much until right before the walk. Make sure every person, over age 5, that is planning on walking, is signed up seperately!! The people that put on the walk just ask that we do this so that they know how much food they need to get and to get a rough estimate on how many people they will have attending. So, if you do still sign up, just know that won't be able to get anymore T-shirts ordered, as they take a while to print and ship. The walk will be a lot of fun! They are having a free breakfast, games, prize drawings, live music, face painting, a juggler and a balloon artist! Plus....you get to walk 3 miles and burn off the free breakfast calories!! ha ha I think it will be a great family event. I look forward to seeing everyone!! Again, thank you, thank you for your support and donations. Remember.....no pressure......but if you can, please help us reach our team goal of $100. We are half way there, all you have to do is click here!! Or....there is a link on the sidebar. XOXO
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I like being on Waylon's Team!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Grandma Co Co