Tuesday, April 12, 2011

I NEED YOUR HELP

I have been trying to choose a newborn photographer since I was pregnant with Waylon. I thought I had it narrowed down to one for sure last summer, but I keep revisiting another one's website and re-evaluating my decision. So.....I need your help to choose one. I never got a chance to book a session with one of them last year, and I'm pretty sure you have to book them way beforehand to ensure that you get a spot. So, if you have a minute, look at each one of their websites and tell me which one you think is better. Be honest. Which one would you choose?Ok so first go to Jen Faucet Photography , go to enter website, then click on portrait gallery, select {fresh} newborns and peruse. :)  Then go to Brittany G Photography and click enter website, then galleries, then newborns. Oh my goodness right!! This is why I'm having such a HARD time choosing between them. There is also one other one that is way cute too, so for a third option go to Amber Togisala Photography, click on galleries, then babies & children. I love the pic with the saddle!! Ok, now that you have seen all three, which one???? HELP!!! Leave me a comment and tell me which one you would pick. Thanks for your help everyone!! I can't wait to have these done. Photos are so important to me. I always look back and wish I had taken more. They are something that is worth the cost to me. xoxo   :) 

5 comments:

  1. All of these photographers look great. With newborns it's really important to have a photograher that doesn't have a set time limit so if you're baby needs to be changed or fed they will work with it. Also, if they will come to your house that is a huge plus! I used Marissa Vargason Photography and she was great to work with. Very patient and cooperative. Talk to the photograhers and figure out which one you get along with best and go with that one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow I sure wish i would have thought to do this with my kids. I actually got tears in my eyes with Jen Faucets slide show. They all our great Hers was the only one i could see the birth ones on. I loved loved loved it! It brought back memories Of my monkeys. Because in labor there is a lot going on its hard to get those moments between husband and wife and mom, baby and dad and baby. I wish I had so many more pictures to remind me Of how I felt at that moment when you finally see them and get to hold them. I wish I had a picture of my reactions of the first time I saw them and knew they were ok and I did it. I dont know sorry I just went off. Its just it goes by so fast its nice to hold onto that moment forever.:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I looked throught the websites and I LOVED Brittany G photograhphy!! Not to make your decision harder, but

    http://blog.peekaboophotos.com/gallery/newbornmaternity/

    has THE cutest newborn pictures I have EVER seen! The props she uses are to die for! I am sure whoever you choose will do a fabulous job!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know exactly which one to choose!!! I took Paxton to Brittany G. Photography and she is AMAZING!!! She would be great with Madison! She was so nice and awesome with him! But to make it even harder I would recommend Peekaboo too! That was who I was considering to go to if Brittany couldn't take them! Oooo I'm so EXCITED!!!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. P.S.
    I am working on my big display wall of all the pro shoots from Brittany G. Photography and am so happy with them! Love them even more now! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete