Madison's first bath was quite the experience. Chris and I decided to do it together and both of us were a little nervous about it. She is just so darn tiny!! So, we got all the stuff ready beforehand and set the baby tub inside the big tub just in case water went everywhere. We got her all ready to get in and then.....I got peed on. LOL
I must say though, somehow despite how nervous we were, since neither of us has EVER bathed a newborn. We did GREAT!! It went so well, and she absolutely loved it!! She is so happy to take her baths. Funny girl.
It's not quite as nerve wracking to do it now of course. Especially since she is such a happy camper. Here are a few pictures we managed to take that night. I should have tried to have someone else there just to take pictures for us, but oh well. Too late now. :)
I must say though, somehow despite how nervous we were, since neither of us has EVER bathed a newborn. We did GREAT!! It went so well, and she absolutely loved it!! She is so happy to take her baths. Funny girl.
It's not quite as nerve wracking to do it now of course. Especially since she is such a happy camper. Here are a few pictures we managed to take that night. I should have tried to have someone else there just to take pictures for us, but oh well. Too late now. :)
Chris does most of Madison's baths now, so that he gets to spend some one on one time with her at night. He is such an amazing daddy!!
They both have such a good time.
Cute little girl!! She was only 6 days old.
I forgot to take pictures of her little sponge baths before her first REAL bath. Oops.
More pictures coming soon, I promise. :)
Dan and Babette- How fun!! she is such a little doll, I always loved bath time but they are very slippery when wet lol we are all so very happy for you guys, love ya
ReplyDeleteyou all look sooo cute in the last picture :0)
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing with all of us :0)
ReplyDeletep=ssy close up shot please
ReplyDelete