Monday, May 2, 2011

74 DAYS TO GO




WOW!! Only 74 days left until Madison arrives people!! That means only 10 more weekends to get the nursery finished up, go shopping for the things we still need, and make her crib bedding!! Holy cow!! It's so strange, in some ways it feels like time is flying by so fast and she will be here before we know it; and in other ways it feels like I have been pregnant for FOREVER and I still have sooooo long. I'm not sure how it can feel both of those ways.....but it does. Chris and I went in for my 27 week appointment last week and my glucose test results were AWESOME!! Dr. S said everything looks great!! Now we start going in every 2 weeks. Then at 32 or 33 weeks we will start our weekly visits and non-stress testing. We will be seeing A LOT of Dr. S in the coming couple of months. I have had a lot more energy and motivation lately. Maybe it's the procrastinator in me, or maybe it's the change in the weather outside, I'm not sure but I feel so good. I'm getting lots bigger, so my level of comfort is dwindling, and when 8 pm hits I am pretty much ready for bed. Other than that, I have been going to the gym 5 days per week and walking. I started lifting weights again about a month ago, just 2 days a week, and very very light, but it feels so good. I had taken a long break so it's been slow going. I just hope I can keep it up as I get even bigger and more uncomfortable. I have gained 22 lbs now, so it looks as if I am right on track. Madison moves around a lot and reassures me all the time. I cannot even describe the feeling of relief I get with even the slightest movement she makes. I am so greateful every day that she is growing and doing well. I pray that she will get here safely and be a healthy girl. We are so excited to meet her. Chris and I worked on the nursery a little bit this weekend and it is coming along great!! I can't wait to reveal the finished pictures. Don't worry, soon people, soon. In the meantime, enjoy some updated bump pictures!! They are in order, weeks 25, 26, 27 and 28!!  

2 comments:

  1. WOW ! ! ! you are getting a good sized belly! ! ! its sooo cute and everything will be just fine...Madison makes a cute Easter egg... fun times :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait for my grand daughter (princessette) to get here.

    ReplyDelete