Tuesday, March 22, 2011

COMPUTER ISSUES

I'm sure everyone is anxiously awaiting the nursery ideas post, and if you're not.....well then.....you should be. I have some awesome ideas for decorating and some really cute crafty projects I want to share with you. However, my computer no longer has an enter key, actually it hasn't had one for quite a while now, but I made it work somehow until it just recently completely stopped working. I was able to post on Chris's computer, now I can't even do that. His won't even let me on our blog. Goodness.......what's a girl to do without a decent computer? So if you haven't noticed yet, I can't break this post up into smaller reading sections due to no enter key. Sorry about that, I know they are harder to read this way and everything kind of runs together. I will figure something out hopefully soon, but until then I will be coming up with lots of things to post about so keep checking back. :)

1 comment:

  1. Hey girl...just checking out the blog...and i'm so excited for you that your having a litle girl!!! I just found out that I'm pregnant to..with #4 lmao...but I think your quite a bit further along. I'm not due till November 27. But my little sister Erin...she is preggo..she is like 30 weeks right now...sooo weird. She is also having a girl. But yeah thats what up with our little fam. Hope all is well for your family, can't wait to see pics of your precious baby girl when she arives!! and Congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete