Monday, June 20, 2011

FAMILY BABY SHOWER

On June 11th, our sweet and loving family were kind enough to throw Madison and I a baby shower. It was so much fun!! Hollie was the best hostess anyone could ever imagine. She did such a great job decorating everything and organizing the yummy brunch snacks. I am so grateful to everyone who helped and to everyone who came. It really means a lot to me.

Mmmmm....bagels, fruit, cinnamon rolls and Jamie's famous peanut butter bars!!

Thank you so much everyone for your incredibly thoughtful gifts!! We absolutely LOVE every single one of them.

The gals!!

I love these two ladies!!




This pic needs some explaining.......we played a game where you have to identify the kind of cany bar that was melted and smushed inside the diapers. It was hilarious!! I hope that peanuts that size don't really actually happen. Yipes!! Awww, the joys to come.

Me and my Momma

I was 34 weeks along at the time, and my oh my do I look like I'm about to explode. Who would have ever guessed I could get any BIGGER....see future posts for proof. :)

Thank you so much Hollie, Momma Carol, Julie, Julieanne and Terryn for such a great day!! I appreciate each and every one of you as well as the rest of the Stagge, Sandberg, Campbell, Barrus chicks.

1 comment:

  1. How fun, I`d say your more than ready for this little bundle of joy to arrive :0)

    ReplyDelete